The Arboretum at Flagstaff offers a variety of family-friendly annual events.
- Summer Concert Series: World-music performers provide entertainment in a beautiful outdoor setting the first Saturdays in June, July, August, and September. To learn more click here.
- Summer Plant Sale and Penstemon Festival: Presentations by horticulturists and great deals on native plants and trees. To learn more click here.
- Native Herb Festival: Learn from the experts about growing native herbs, herb crafts, and the magical medicinal properties of herbs. To learn more click here.
- Summer Soiree: Our annual fundraiser features silent and live auctions, music, dinner, and more. To learn more click here.
- Mushroom Festival: Learn about mushroom hunting in Northern Arizona and participate in guided forays. To learn more click here.
- Wine in the Woods Festival: The Arboretum’s newest event, a wine festival featuring all things local, is taking place in the gardens late this summer. To learn more click here.
- Festival of Science Fall Open House: Part of the Flagstaff Festival of Science, a celebration of science and nature especially for families. To learn more click here.
- Botanical Blacksmiths: A collection of outdoor ironwork created by members of the Arizona Artists Blacksmith Association and installed throughout the grounds. To learn more click here.
- Pumpkin Walk: Visitors can enjoy the gardens in the evening while following a path illuminated by carved pumpkins. To learn more click here.