COCONINO MASTER GARDENER SERIES
Topics that make a difference for YOU!
The Coconino Master Gardeners and The Arboretum at Flagstaff announce a new lunchtime lecture series beginning January 27 at noon.
Programs are held at the Coconino County Extension Office, 2304 N 3rd St, from noon-1pm on the 3rd Thursday of every month except for March 24th, from Noon - 1pm. Bring your lunch!
2016 Brown-bag Lunch Series
- February 18: Plant Families and Taxonomy (Susan Holiday)
- March 24: Grow Flagstaff Seed Library (Jackie Alston)
- April 21: NoAZ Homeowners Guide to Invasive Plants (Dorothy Lamm)
- May 19: Medicinal Native Plants (Judy Springer)
- June 16: Integrated Pest Management (Christi Sorrell)
- July 21: Growing Milkweeds for Monarchs (Arb staff)
- August 18: Mushrooms of Northern Arizona (Kris Haskins)
- September 15: NEED NEW TOPIC
- October 20: Aspen Health (TBD)
- November 17: Greenhouses for Homeowners (TBD)
The Master Gardener program is a nation-wide certification program offered through the Cooperative Extension network for those interested in learning more about specific gardening and horticulture needs in their geographic areas. The Coconino Master Gardener program emphasizes the needs of high country gardening. Master Gardener Training is offered in Flagstaff twice a year. Visit http://extension.arizona.edu/coconino-master-gardener-program for more information.