Why let the rain interfere with your plans for a late summer hike? Mushroom hunters rejoice in wet weather!
Join us for the 2015 Mushroom Foray!
- Cost: $42 members; $50 non-members
- Registration: Registration opens to Arboretum members on July 13. Registration opens to non-members on July 20, 2015
Friday, August 21st
- 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM: Wild mushroom appetizers throughout the evening!
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Slide show presentation with special guests and mushroom experts!
Saturday, August 22nD
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Guided mushroom foray!
FIND US AT THE FORAY -
- Take Interstate 40 East
- Take exit for 89A
- Stay left at exit
- Make RIGHT onto Rt66/89A
- Continue on Rt66/89A for several miles
- Turn LEFT onton Forest Road 552. Near Lockett Meador (There is a sign pointing to Shultz PAss & Inner Basin)
- Park along Forest ROad 552 near the intersection with Forest Road 420
Contact (928) 774-1442, ext. 110 for information.
To learn more about mushrooms in Arizona visit: the Arizona Mushroom Primer.
Thank you, Criollo Latin Kitchen for
partnering with us!