Ways to support The Arb
- Become a member!
- Become a season or event sponsor
- Purchase tickets for special events and concerts
- Book field trips, weddings and private events
- Reserve rental space for meetings and retreats in the Francis McAllister main house
- Donate to our greatest need
- Donate an item from our wish list (below)
- Celebrate a loved one with a memorial or tribute
- Become a volunteer at The Arb!
- Include a gift to The Arb in your will or living trust
Fund a Bus
Help get kids out of the classroom and into nature!
A bus trip to The Arboretum can cost over $100 for FUSD schools, and more for schools further away. Teachers/students have to pay for field trip travel.
The Arb has initiated a campaign to make our standards-based, experiential programs available to more local youth. You can help by making a donation today.
Our Wish List!
We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our members and donors. Thank you all! There are many ways to give to The Arb,and most of them are tax-deductible. From pruning shears to lawn mowers, monetary donations and gift certificates – all of these items help us every day!
If you donate any of these items to the Arboretum, we will send you an in-kind donation letter. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Electric Golf cart (gently used or new)
- Small electric utility vehicle, such as a Gator (gently used or new)
- Office paper
- Up-to-date laptop computers
- Lawn mowers, self-propelled and riding
- EZ Up 10 x 10 canopies
- Van or pick up truck (gently used or new)
- Gift certificates to Michael’s, Sam’s Club, Home Depot
- Large ceramic or earthenware display planting pots (gently used or new)
- Garden carts (gently used or new)
- Garden statuary (gently used or new)
- Watering cans, any size
- Nitrile gloves–all sizes
- Pruning shears/ garden snips (gently used or new)
- 3/4″ garden hose
- 3/4″ garden hose manifolds, spray wands, valves
- Hand held GPS units (such as Garmin 60csx or Pro)
- Backpack sprayer (new)
- ABC fire extinguishers (10lb or 20lb) (new)
- Rain Barrels
- Tarps (new)
- Wood chip mulch