Why volunteer with us?
Learn: You’ll learn about high-elevation plants and gardening techniques and get the satisfaction of helping others become successful gardeners and mindful environmental stewards
Teach: You’ll help educate Flagstaff residents and visitors about the ecology of the Colorado Plateau.
Be appreciated: If you volunteer more than 25 hours you will receive a free Aster membership to The Arb.
According to Psychology Today:
- Volunteering eases depression, strengthens immunity and lowers blood pressure
- Volunteering establishes strong relationships
- Volunteers have increased productivity, focus and creativity
- Volunteering is good for society
- Volunteering gives you a sense of purpose
For more information on volunteering at The Arboretum at Flagstaff, please contact Kristin Haskins at Kristin.Haskins@thearb.org